image
Thursday, April 17, 2008

Slept super early today(wednesday night) at around 7 plus because I was feeling damn sian and emo...

However I woke up at 1 am totally awake and unable to go back to sleep =="

And I found myself a lot happier than I had been for the whole day, not so sian anymore =)

Many people talked to me on Msn today (for some weird reason it always happen when I accidently fell asleep without turning off my computer) so I'm feeling a bit guilty that I never got to reply to any of them since they're already offline by 1 plus.

It's also weird that no matter how long I slept I will always be sleepy and reluctant to climb up for school, yet I will wake up in the middle of the night, too awake and unable to go back to sleep... Kind of wish that I could call people and chat idly for an hour or two, but they're all sleeping already since there's school tomorrow, especially JC students.

I think I'm thinking too much by myself again with nothing to do (hence I'm updating blog) and it's a bad habit I wish I can change easily...since it leads back to me being emo.

That's probably part of the reason I decided to go on Fri to the GPs outing (another part is to accompany Shiyun hahas)

1:26:00 AM