Tuesday, March 10, 2009
okays...been some time since i blog (again)
Some small recaps:
Tuesday (3/3/09) Went jogging at ECP but it started raining heavily after 15 minutes and the next 90 minutes was spent sitting in a shelter and forced to watch a malay couple argue/fight at the opposite bench (the same shelter)
Wednesday (4/3/09) Can't rmb, probably rotting at home watching Kamen Rider Faiz
Thursday (5/3/09) - Sunday (8/3/09) More than half my days spent at Tan Tock Seng Hospital, leaving house in morning and going home to slp around 9/10pm
Monday (9/3/09) Started work.
And although now is tuesday, it's more like monday night since i haven slp yet. Anyway, my mood haven been pretty since a few hours ago for some reason or another. I think i need a break, soon. A break that can let me have some peace and quiet, not having to care what's happening out there.
Sometimes, I think, if I can not care about what the rest of the world thinks I'll be living a happier life. I cant even be happily unhappy because I tend to think it's not fair if i just blew up on someone. I know I'll probably enjoy doing that had I been able to.
Will just vent using my keyboard then.
@!TR$%O*I&UY%@#NJ RYBJCFVB VC(IMVKLM JRTN &L$O#$^%&*(OKJRHT%$&^*
1:18:00 AM